Friday, November 26, 2010

Free sex stories Threesome Sex On The Beach

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Threesome Sex On The Beach, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. It was a beautiful hot summer day, so I decided to go to the beach to lounge in the sun and swim. I loved the beach. I loved checking out all the chicks in their cute bikinis and swimming. I walked along, my feet sinking into the hot wet sand as the ocean breeze flirted with my bathing trunks.


I found a perfect spot for my blanket near two beach babes. I laid out my blanket and sat down. I opened my cooler and cracked open a beer. I watched the two beautiful women rub each other with tanning oil. I was just close enough that the aroma of coconut oils surrounded me with each small gust of wind. Occasionally they looked over at me and whispered. I didn't know if they were making fun of me or if they were attracted to me. With my luck, they were probably making fun, or hadn’t even really noticed me at all, I thought.


I tried not to stare but as they seductively moved their hands over each other’s bodies massaging in the oil. I couldn't look away. One had blonde hair and the other was a brunette. They both had great bodies and looked to be in their early twenties. I could tell they spent a lot of time at the beach. I wondered why I had never seen them before, as I imagined the two of them kissing each other on the lips. Abruptly, their loud laughter brought me back to reality. I glanced over to see them both looking in my direction. They were laughing at me. The image in my mind of the two of them kissing me had given me a hard-on. It was so obvious in my tight swim trunks. I became embarrassed and rolled over.


One hour, and three beers later one of the girls approached me. "Hello," she said. "I'm Lacey." "Glad to meet you Lacey, I'm Brad," I replied and extended my hand to her. She shook my hand and sat down beside me. "We kind of noticed you looking at us," she smirked. I told her a man would have to be blind to not notice such beautiful women. The sun was beginning to go down and the beach was almost empty.


She said she wanted to introduce me to her friend. I stood and took Lacey’s hand helping her to her feet. We strolled over to where the brunette was sitting alone on the blanket. "This is Jennifer," said Lacey. We exchanged pleasantries. I wasn't sure how I had got so lucky to be sharing a blanket with not one, but two beautiful women. Jennifer rolled over on her stomach while Lacey and I chatted. Jennifer looked like she was half asleep. The cheeks of her tight little bottom flowed teasingly out the sides of her bikini bottoms. Suddenly Lacey mischievously pulled the bow on the back of Jennifer's top and untied it. Jennifer leaped up, “What are you doing,” she snapped crossly. "Relax, can't you take a joke," Lacey told her. Jennifer reached out angrily and pulled Lacey's top down around her waist. Both girls hopped to their feet and began chasing each other. I watched their breasts bounce as they ran after each other playfully grabbing at each other’s bottoms.

When they were out of breath they returned to the blanket both topless and sat down beside me. My eyes darted back and forth from one set of gorgeous tits to another. It was like I was watching a tennis match. Then they began quarrelling about who had nicer tits. "'What do you think?" Lacey asked displaying her proud rack in front of my face. "Well I don't know, I'd have to test them for firmness to make an educated decision," I explained. Lacey took my hand and placed it on her breast covering her nipple. Jennifer grabbed my other hand and placed it firmly on hers. "I'm still not sure," I said. Lacey put her hands on the back of my head and urged my mouth down to her succulent nipple. I eagerly sucked it into my mouth and teased it with my tongue.

Jennifer moved closer. "What about me," she said sweetly. I took my lips off of Lacey's nipple and fastened them snuggly around Jennifer's. She arched her back and let out a soft moan as I teased her nipple with my tongue. I massaged Lacey's breasts with my hand while I milked Jennifer's nipple. The erection in my swim trunks was becoming so intense it was uncomfortable.

I must be dreaming I thought how could a guy like me end up in such an erotic situation?

It seemed like the girls were competing to get the most attention from me. Lacey untied the string on my trunks and pulled them down. Jennifer clutched my cock in the palm of her hand and slid it up and down. Lacey cupped her hand over my balls and massaged them. The pleasure was so exhilarating I could barely control myself. Then Jennifer crouched down and slipped her lips over the head of my rock-hard penis. Lacey continued to play with my balls while Jennifer blew me.

After a few minutes Lacey bent down and sucked my left nut into her mouth. Jennifer was still sucking my cock. I could feel Jennifer's mouth moving up and down my cock as Lacey's tongue swirled around my nut sacks. I reached down and slipped my finger inside of Lacey's suit. She moved her ass up by my face to make it easier. I slipped my finger inside her and fucked her with it. She sucked a littler harder on my balls, as I jammed my finger in and out of her wet pussy. Then Jennifer took my finger from Lacey's hotbox, and put it in her mouth. She sucked it like a lollipop tasting her friend’s sweet juice on my finger.


I reached down with the other hand and slipped my finger into Jennifer's suit. She was dripping wet. I slid a finger inside of her.

I fingered Jennifer while she bobbed up and down on my cock and Lacey sucked my balls in and out of her mouth. I tried desperately to hold back the hot cum mounting inside of me as I enjoyed the best blowjob I had ever had. The sensation of both girls going down on me at the same time was more than I could handle. Both of them sucking me so hard I couldn't take much more. I told them I was ready to cum. Jennifer pulled her lips off my cock and began jacking me off. Lacey kept her lips snuggly around my left nut and sucked on it. Hot spurts of cum exploded from the head of my penis and dripped down the sides as I erupted like a volcano. Both girls lapped eagerly at the hot sticky goo. Lacey dipped her tongue into my pee-hole and devoured the last drop of cum from my cock. They licked me clean almost fighting over who would get the most. I woke up as the tide moved in and crashed over me. I guess it was just a wet dream. Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Threesome Sex On The Beach and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment