Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free sex stories Fetish The Collar Reprised

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Fetish The Collar Reprised, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. The front door closed behind me with a clunk. I was finally home from a hectic day at work. I called out a “Hello” to Lauren. “Hello” she called back, walking out of the bedroom into the hallway to greet me.

“Well,” I said as I looked at her. Lauren was wearing only a big red shirt, buttoned up. I looked at her legs protruding from underneath the shirt, following them down to her bare feet. “And what have you been up to on your day off?” I asked. Lauren laughed, but didn’t answer. She stepped aside as I walked into the bedroom, slipping my jacket off.

“What a crazy day!” I said as I hung my jacket up in the walk-in robe. When I turned around, Lauren was right behind me, holding her hands behind her back.

“Poor baby,” she said, and leaned in closer, kissing my neck at my open shirt collar. I smiled as I felt her warm lips on my skin and tried to slip my hands around Lauren’s waist, planning to feel for any signs of underwear beneath her shirt, but she pulled away from me with a little wiggle.

Lauren took her hands from behind her back and showed me the leash and collar. “Look what I’ve got,” she said with a hint of a smile.

“Hmmm… I see what you’ve got,” I said, feeling a sudden twinge of excitement as I remembered the last time we had played with the collar. But this was all wrong, wasn’t it? Can a sex toy ask to be used? Or should she wait, docile and pliant, to satisfy my demands? While I was wondering about these things, Lauren reached up and slipped the collar around my neck, fastening the buckle. My eyes widened slightly under my raised eyebrows.

“Ummm…” I started, but Lauren turned, holding the leash, and flicked up the hem of her dress, giving me a glimpse of her bare bottom before the shirt fluttered down again. Yanking on the leash, pulling at the collar around my neck, she laughed and said “Come with me, slave boy” and led me out of the bedroom into the lounge room, across the hallway.

I see. Lauren wanted to play, did she? Well, I could go along with this. I could pretend to be her slave. Then I would turn the tables on her and get my revenge. I was already picturing wrestling her down onto the floor onto her stomach and wrapping my leash around her throat while I took her from behind. Lauren pulled hard on my leash again, snapping me out of my daydreams. I rubbed the back of my neck where the collar had been digging into my skin. Huh… she could play rough if she wanted. I was much bigger than her – I could take whatever she dished out.

I stood in front of Lauren in the lounge room, waiting defiantly to see what she would do to me, as if I was daring her to try to be my mistress. Lauren held the handle in one hand and slid her other fist up the leash, until her hand reached my throat. Pulling downwards on the leash, she said “Down, boy,” and pulled me right down onto my knees. I looked up at Lauren, wanting to run my hands up her thighs as she stood in front of me, but the look on her face made me think better of it. She was still smiling, but there with a serious undertone to her voice now.

“Lie right down, big man,” she said, pushing down on my shoulders. I lay down on my back with Lauren standing next to me. I tried to look up between Lauren’s long shirt tails, eager to see her pussy, my pussy, but she stayed just far away enough to deny me the view. Deliberately, I would say. I smiled to myself again. Boy, was she in for some treatment later.

“How about a pillow?” I asked.

“Hmmm… hard floor, hard man…. No,” replied Lauren. I shrugged my eyebrows.

Lauren knelt at my feet and undid my shoelaces, pulling my shoes off my feet. Then she pulled my black socks off, holding them gingerly between her pinched fingers before tossing them aside. She moved to kneel by my side and said, “Let’s see what we have here,” as she unbuttoned my shirt, from the neck down. She pulled my shirt out of my trousers and spread it open it, revealing my torso. Lauren dragged her fingernails down my chest and over my stomach, muttering “mmmmm”. I lifted my head up off the floor, watching her place her hand over my crotch and giving my firming bundle a squeeze. Sexy woman… She undid my belt and opened the catch at the waist of my trousers and slowly pulled down the zip of my fly. Hooking her hands inside both my trousers and my underpants, she tugged my clothing down over my hips, yanking it down until it was bunched up around my ankles. I lay on the floor in front of Lauren, my shirt spread open, trousers around my feet and with my slowly lengthening cock resting at an angle across my stomach. I suddenly felt very exposed and vulnerable.

Lauren stood beside me, the leash hanging in a loop from her hand down to my collar. Balancing on one leg, she ran the ball of her foot over my stomach and nudged my cock with her big toe. “Mmmmm… big man,” she murmured to herself. Pivoting on one leg, she held her foot over my face and said, “Kiss me.” Keeping my hands at my sides, I held my tongue out and licked the sole of Lauren’s foot as it hovered above my mouth. Oh fuck, I was getting excited now – I could feel my cock twitching across my stomach as it filled and straightened. I tried to lick Lauren’s foot again – hungry to taste any part of her – but she took her foot away from my face, adding to my frustration.

I really needed Lauren. Right now. Anything… I flexed my cock, lifting it up from my stomach, straining… My body pleaded – Lauren…

Lauren stepped across me, dropping the leash beside my face, holding her shirt tucked between her legs with her hands, hiding her pussy from me. I wanted – needed – to see if she was wet and aroused. I wanted her to be aching for me, like I ached for her. But I was denied.

Lauren lowered herself and sat on my chest, hot and heavy on my body, pinning my arms to my sides with her thighs. It felt heavenly to feel her weight bearing down on me – to feel her heat on my skin. The warmth of her body made my heart beat furiously, trapped inside my chest between her legs. Even though Lauren said nothing, it looked like she was laughing at me as she started slowly unbuttoning her red shirt. I watched, mesmerised as her hanging breasts slowly came into view. Oh, female! I flexed my arms against Lauren’s thighs but they were held tight. Lauren’s shirt hung open, allowing my gaze to travel from her breasts, over her soft stomach and down to the little patch of hair. Lauren ran her fingertips lightly across the underside of her breasts.

“God Lauren,” I said. “You’re making me crazy…”

Lauren stared at me. “You keep your filthy tongue still in your mouth, bad boy,” she said, and stretched a length of leash taught between her two fists. She lowered the tight leash to my mouth and forced it between my lips, letting her fists rest on the ground on either side of my face. It dug into the corners of my mouth, hurting a little, but I could take it. I worked my tongue against the underside of the leash, wedged in my mouth like a horse’s bit. Lauren’s hair hung around her face like a cowl as she looked down at me and laughed. “Cat got your tongue, filthy man?”

Lauren lowered her breasts to my face as she sat on me, still holding the leash firmly in place. Slowly and deliberately, she dragged her nipple from left to right across the leather in my mouth and let out a little gasp. My tongue moved in my mouth – I wanted to pull her nipple between my lips, so badly – but all I could manage was an awkward swallow. I grunted against my restraint as Lauren let her swollen nipple glance across my lips. A moan fell from Lauren’s mouth like wax dripping from a burning candle as her nipple dragged across the leather again, slightly damp with my saliva. I rocked my hips up and down on the floor, aching to move inside her, trying to make my cock touch her ass which remained painfully out of reach.

Lauren wriggled forward on my chest, still holding the leash across my mouth, until her pubic mound pressed against my chin. She rocked her hips, gently pulsing her body against my jaw, and removed the leash from my mouth. I gasped and licked my lips, soothing them, just before Lauren lifted her hips and moved a little further forward. I inhaled the scent of female arousal in the brief moment before Lauren lowered her pussy down onto my face; her thighs spread wide apart, covering my mouth with her wet flesh. Lauren cried out and pressed herself down hard on my lips, smearing me with her juices. Oh bliss! At last I could feel her responding to my touch and revel in her wetness! I wrapped my lips around her swollen skin and drove my tongue up into her opening, tasting her tangy flavours and feeling the slipperiness of her insides against my tongue. Lauren roughly pulled a section of the leash under my head, behind my neck, and used it to pull my face up against her grinding pussy. I sucked her sodden lips into my mouth and stroked her with my probing tongue while she bucked her hips hard against my face, soaking my nose and chin. Lauren’s fists strained up at the leash pulling behind my head. A deep growl rose from inside her as she let her orgasm spill over and flow into my mouth, where I accepted her gratefully.

She yanked my head up with every spasm that wracked her body until she was spent. With a fierce look in her eyes, Lauren swivelled her hips and wiped her soaked pussy along the bridge of my nose and over my forehead like some kind of rutting bitch in heat. I was staggered – I had never seen this side of Lauren before, this feral, aggressive streak – and I was awestruck at the intimacy of her revealing this private part of her nature to me. At that moment, with her pussy’s juices all over my face, I felt a surge of love for her welling up inside.

Those feelings were soon replaced by a different sensation. Lauren had squirmed her way back down my body and was rubbing her pussy along the length of my cock as it lay on my stomach. She had a faraway look of pure need on her face. I could feel her wet lips dragging along my shaft and lifted my cock to try to enter her but before I could, Lauren reached down between her legs, raising my cock and lowering herself down onto it. We howled together as the heat of our intimate exchange blazed through our insides. I slid my hands up inside Lauren’s shirt and held her by the waist as she started to rise and fall on me.

Breathless, Lauren said “Don’t touch me, filthy male”, but made no effort to remove my hands. Lauren put the leash in her mouth, biting hard on it and pulling it taut from my collar up between her breasts as her back arched and her head flew back. I squeezed her waist tighter and pulled her down hard onto my cock, her pussy fluttering on me as she came again. With a growl of my own, I finally erupted inside her, filling the tiny cavity around the end of my cock with my creamy sperm. I lifted my hands to Lauren’s breasts, squeezing them both and pushing them upwards on her chest as she shuddered on me, milking me with her contractions.

Once I was empty, Lauren lifted herself from me, my hands slipping from her waist and dropping to my sides, my sticky cock sliding out of her and falling against my skin with a wet plop. She knelt over me on her hands and knees, one hand gently holding the leash close to my collar. “Good boy,” she whispered hoarsely.

I waited for my heart pounding in my chest to slow down before I spoke. “This collar…” I began.

Lauren cocked her head to one side, looking down at me, waiting for me to continue, but I couldn’t find the words.

“I’m hungry,” I said after a pause. “What’s for dinner?” I asked, taking my own life into my hands.

Lauren dropped her mouth to mine and kissed me lightly. Then she pulled up on the leash once more and said “You are.”

“Yes, Miss,” I groaned and closed my eyes. Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Fetish The Collar Reprised and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment