Friday, November 26, 2010

Free sex stories Desi Cinnamon Queen

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Desi Cinnamon Queen, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. I am Ashu 26 5 11″ hard working guy and belongs from one of the renounced family of Kanpur. I am chartered accountant. I could say i am a good looking and stylish guy. My two bro are in other countries so I live with my mom in a big house. My mom are two sisters and one brother. My massiji (who is eldest of all) live in Varanasi. She had three beautiful daughters named Sunita 24,Nisha 22 and Ashmita 18.We had less contact with them so I never considered them as sisters. Massi came to Kanpur with Nisha when Nanaji expired.

They stayed at mamaji,s house which was in outskirts of Kanpur my mom also stayed there to console her mom as in Hinduism cremation is for 13 days. I used to come there at 3-4pm from office at evening and return to my home till 8-10pm as somebody was also needed at my home. Whenever I reach their I see Nisha engaged in kitchen or other activities I was highly impressed by her persona.

She was a beautiful girl 5ft 5″ tall with fair complexion. Her eyes can melt heart of millions. Nisha was owner of a gorgeous body sized 34″ 30″ 34″.I always peep her and admired her perfect rounded mounds. She had a beautiful ass. Nisha had a good dressing sense, she wears top or kurtas and skirt or jeans and every cuts and molds look beautiful over her clothes. I always try to touch her gentle skin and sexy body in various attempts. I was greedy for her and always wanted to eat her.

I was very stressed those days due to hectic schedule as i have to go to office prepare my breakfast and dinner and after 2 hours driving mama,s house and drive back to my home. After 4-5 days i started feeling sick then mom,massiji and mamaji noticed my stress and insisted me To take Nisha with me.

I thought it was a great idea as we were not close to each other and this was the way I could increase my intimacy with her and also looked it as a chance to trap her. Massi instructed her well to take care of mine and serve me properly. So I agreed and she came along with me in my car. We departed at 9pm.I was hungry so we stopped in a motel and had some excellent food there. For the first time we converse casually with each other.

It was about 10:30 pm when we finished. I ask her whether she would like to have some deserts. She said she likes ice cream. I knew an ice cream parlor on the way to home so I drove to home and reached by 11:30.I parked the car in front of ice cream parlor and gave some money to Nisha and asked her to buy whatever she likes it was late and they were closing. We decided to take it home.

She bought it and took her seat next to me. Meanwhile I was in my thoughts how to get engage with her. She told me this was the excellent time she spent with me I thanked her vice versa. We reached home after sometime. I showed her my house and her room then I took a bath and Went into my room. While she started watching TV. I lit a cigarette and started doing some office work on my Laptop.

After sometime she came into my room and saw me smoking but I really don’t care. She asked me whether I want something or ice cream as she was going to sleep I told her to take her part and keep rest in fridge. I remained in my room working. When I finished there was complete silence all over. I went to get that ice cream from fridge. In the way I thought to check whether she was sleeping. I opened her rooms door silently….What I saw was amazing she was masturbating naked with toothbrush.

I was delighted watching it My both eyes didn’t blinked she quickly covered her body I regained and exclaimed “ooopps sorry” and closed her door and came into my room. I was aroused seeing her nude. My erected penis was paining in my vest. What a beautiful shot that was she was lying naked on the bed with using one hand on her lovely vagina and other on her gorgeous silky boobs. I was on my thoughts and was out of it as she was knocking my door.

I asked her to come in, she came in fearing. I watched her she was looking sexy in the white kurta and blue jeans. Her nipples were still erected. Probably she was not wearing her undergarments. This made me more excited. I can feel my penis going wet with juices but I remained calm. Nisha asked me whether I want something I replied smiling nothing I just wanted a matches as mine was empty. Nisha stood there shyly for sometime I watched her keeping myself engaged in my laptop as if i am not noticing her. I was enjoying it because I knew I can trap her in my nets.

She turned to her room but i smartly ordered her to get that matches and ice cream from fridge which she obeyed. Nisha came with ice cream I asked her to be seated on settee and asked her whether she will have it, she refused in shyness but I insisted and feed her 2 scoops with my spoon. She sat there in complete silence with her head bowed. I knew that this is the right time to strike. I came closer and sat next to him and took her hands into mine and consoled her that this is a common thing in this age everybody does even I do.

She asked me “aap kisi se kahenge to nahin”. She bowed her head down i can see her starring my erected penis dying to get out of my shorts. I was delighted.

I promised her that ill not tell anybody. Then i started being personal, asking her whether she ever had a boyfriend or sex ? She replied if she had one she would be not doing this herself. My Q\A had made her frank and lusty. She started playing mind games and asked me the same, I have girlfriends and had sex with them many times, but i denied. Her questions made me crazy and aroused. I can feel my penis going wet by the juices.(I am still feeling wet only by thinking and writing of her)

Then she asked the question I wanted, how do males masturbate? Men will be men. So I decided to Make it large, I answered I can show you but we can do beyond this only with your consent. She bowed her head and didn’t replied anything i got the answer after all this is all she wanted I raised her head and took her lips in my mouth and sucked….it tasted awesome she closed her eyes as if she was in real pleasure i was inhaling her breath which grew rapidly commonly due to adrenaline effect. We were ready to play favorite sports of the world.

She stayed calm and didn’t responded I smartly took my hand to her left tits and started pressing it gently and took other hand to her back to hold her while continued sucking her lips my tongue smartly parted her jaws and made its passage to her mouth and found her partner (Nisha,s tongue).Her tongue greeted mine and started to roll over. Finally she started to respond now our saliva mixed with each other and I ate her lips sucked her tongue and saliva.

This whole act grew our lust and she started to utter sexy sounds and placed her hands behind my head scratching my hairs and scalp she was becoming wilder her pleasure was making me crazy I squeezed her left tit tightly she groaned ouchhh and bite my tongue and lips in vengeance It was painful but I didn’t mind. We kissed passionately and desperately she was good in using her tongue charmingly. I can’t explain her wildness in words and i think nobody could make a hard copy of a sexual act.

If I would be dean of any university I had given her the doctoral degree of kissing. Meanwhile I unlocked her lips and undressed her completely she was looking princess, she tried to hide her vagina in shyness by her hand I stared her and admired her sexy body she had a beauty mark on her right breast, a small black till, I sucked it. I took Nisha in my hands and laid her down on my bed but she sat and released my erected penis from my clothes. I thanked her kissing her lips and necks.

I took one of her gorgeous mound in my wide open mouth and rimmed it and bite her black-peed erected nipples deliberately with my teeth gently while I screwed her other boob and squeezed her nipples with my hand this excited her and she leaned and took my ear in her mouth and started playing her tongue on it. I caressed her other tender tits too by my tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned in joy and pressed my head deep in her chest I bite her beauty mark on right boob mercilessly to give her a mark of love making.

She groaned in pain and scratch my back with her sharp nails .Now i was also having a mark of love making. It was painful but was overjoyed by her sexual action. My tongue changed its direction downwards and melting over her silky fair body it reached her navel and sucked it passionately she pressed my head in agony to her gray haired vagina. I didn’t hassle and ate her wet womb deliberately I sucked all the juices in and out down to her anus and felt the aromas.

Nisha in craziness pushed my head deeper I sucked her upper walls inside vagina where apparently g spot is located. She became louder and started uttering words like ooh aah etc. I made her lay on myself in a position as her mouth faced my erected cock and my mouth facing her vagina. For the first time she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it passionately. She moved her mouth in-out slowly and rolled her delicate tongue gently over my penis.

And licked the juices released by penis in foreplay this made me stirred. We both rubbed our naked body over each other. I smartly entered my tongue In her clitoris and started licking the juices. I entered my index finger in her anal opening delicately and felt her reaching orgasm. She shrunken her anus and her vagina. I loved her coming on my face I licked all the juices in and out up to her anal she was rubbing her ass and vagina charmingly over my face I felt hard to breath my nostrils were buried under her cunt.

We were moaning and groaning and shivered in and focused in spectacular feelings spreading over ourselves. Then I moved Nisha towards my face and locked her lips with mine she entered her tongue in my mouth and filled her saliva in my mouth I adjusted my cock on her vagina which was well lubricated by my saliva and her juices and rubbed it with my 7″ by 3″ heated rod and instantly pushed my cock inside hers but it slipped.

I tried it once again this time with full experience and using my fingers and entered galaxy, she screamed in pain and raised her hips trying to take my cock outside her vagina but I grasped her lovely ass by both hand and pulled her down gallantly raising my ass a bit for deeper insertion now my full 7″ was inside her vagina she bite my neck and shoulders in agony.

But I remained calm and moved slowly and steadily. She was melting in joy and breathed heavily and shivering in delight…..Her pain vanished after sometime and she started to glide on my penis moving her beautiful bubbled ass randomly as if she was fucking me. Nisha was enjoying because she was on the top with all control in her hand as if she was in peers and increased her velocity accordingly I too responded her by moving my ass and thrusting my cock upward.

Neha grew wilder and increased her pace rigorously. The environment was filled with tremendous sounds of her thighs bashing my lap. I could feel her cumming again. She embraced me and locked my lips while her vagina encroached my 7″ penis and shrunked her inner walls and anus…as if her inner walls were sucking the penis. I rested to feel her delightful orgasm on my penis and sucked her tongue for a while. We both were heated, sweated and breathless..She turned calm and pale and was lying breathless over my chest. Being women on top is a little stressful exercise for men so I disengaged her and paused for a while.

I laid Nisha down while moved on top caressing her tender lips and tits now controls were on my hand. I gave her sometime and played with her erected nipples because I wanted her to participate the treat too. She regained her conscious and joined pushing my hard penis inside vagina.She embraced me and locked my lips. Her eyes was full with lust while her vagina soaked my 7″ penis deep in the well full of anxiety and shrinked as if her inner walls were sucking it. I was trembling/shivered with her magic and charm.

My sweat dripped over her body. Her lips and tits also tasted bit salty. I ate it all. I have no words to describe the arousal. I started to push her to and fro and move slowly. She joined me and moved raising her ass gradually. This was exciting I increased my pace vigorously and kissed her lips and neck in agony she embraced me scratching my back and ass. I stroked her mercilessly for several minutes. The whole environment was full with sexy moans and scream of both of us and the sounds of my erection going into her trench.

She was responding like angel. My velocity made her reach her another orgasm. I was also reaching climax I pumped her rigorously and burst all my semen inside Nisha. Her vagina absorbed it all. I laid tired and breathless over her kissing her boobs and caring her lips and her beautiful eyes. Believe me i tried hard to sleep nude with her but can’t sleep all night. I fucked her three times till morning and took a CL(casual leave) from office and fucked her four times next day until My penis was paining and her vagina was sore red.

I ordered some food from restaurant easing her. I convinced her and took her in confidence and tried anal too but backed as she was uncomfortable and can’t resist the pain. So I enjoyed fucking her pussy For few more days. She is still single. I fuck her often whenever I make my trip to Varanasi. We still enjoy fucking and eating each other. Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Desi Cinnamon Queen and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment