Friday, November 26, 2010

Free sex stories Bondage Slave Girls

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Bondage Slave Girls, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. I met my girlfriend Candis at the club. We had a couple of beers and ordered some hot wings, and french fries. We played a game of pool while we waited on our food. Candis looked exceptionally beautiful in her short black dress. Candis won the first game and although she beat me on a regular basis it must of given her a boost of confidence.

As we ate she suggested we make a wager on the next game. "Sure," I said cautiously. "The looser buys the winner dinner," I suggested. "Oh come on, we can make it a little more interesting than that," Candis answered with a devious grin. She suggested the looser be slave to the winner for one whole day. I thought for a second, a million ideas raced through my head and I tried to control my evil grin as I pictured Candis in various scenarios. "I'll do one better," I told her. If you win I'll be your slave for the entire weekend.

She agreed and we shook hands to close the deal.. When we finished our food we got another beer and went back to the pool table. Candis broke the balls since she had won earlier. I loved looking at her cute ass when she bent over to take a shot. The game was very close down to the last ball. It was my shot I lined it up very carefully and sunk the eight ball.

I had won but, Candis didn't seem to mind. She was a good sport. "Tomorrow morning be at my house bright and early," I told her. Candis knocked on my door at 9:00 a.m. "Make me coffee and breakfast," I commanded her. "Yes Sir," she said. I grabbed her hand and looked into her blue eyes as she made her way past me towards the kitchen. "Cook topless," I insisted. Remembering our bet she removed her blouse and bra exposing her tiny pointed breasts and went on her way.

I went out in the kitchen to watch her cook for me. While I was eating I told her to go out on the porch and get the newspaper. "Yes Sir," she submitted as she snatched up her blouse and began to slip it on. "No do it just the way you are," I told her. I knew my nebby neighbors would see her. I figured they needed something to gock at. Embarrassed, Candis went out on the porch and returned with the paper. Her nipples were erect from the bitter cold.

The next night was poker night. I couldn't wait to make her wait on my drunk friends with beer and sandwiches. I made her sweep and dust in the nude so things would be clean for the party. I didn't let her get dressed till we went to the beer store. We walked through the store to the back room where they kept the cold beer. A wall of plastic fell behind us when we walked in. "I want you to blow me right here, I demanded. "Are you kidding? Someone could walk in at any time," she pleaded. A bet is a bet I reminded her with a smile and a pat on the head.

"Yes Sir," she repeated. I unzipped my pants and she squatted down on the filthy floor. She took my cock in her mouth and slid her warm lips down over the tip and down my shaft. I placed my hands on the back of her head and rocked my hips shoving my cock deep into her throat. I felt so in control as I enjoyed the compensation for my winnings. I only made her suck me for a few minutes I didn't want to be seen either and I knew there would plenty of time for more later. I handed her a case of beer to carry and grabbed one myself.

While we waited in line at the check out I had another idea. I leaned over and whispered in Candis's ear what I wanted her to do. I instructed her to try to hit on the cute girl running the register. Candis was very awkward but I loved watching her do this. She told the girl she was very pretty and could probably be a model. The girl thanked her politely. Then Candis leaned closer to the girl and said very sweetly, "Maybe we could get together sometime?" The beautiful young clerk looked confused and stunned. The clerk reached for the money in Candis's hand and Candis grabbed her hand and tried to hold on to it. The girl pulled away but Candis didn't retreat she winked at the young lady and asked her for her phone number. "No, I don't think I could give that to you," the girl answered. "I'm married and besides I don't date women," she explained. Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Bondage Slave Girls and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment