Friday, November 26, 2010

Free sex stories Threesome My Brother Friends

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Threesome My Brother Friends, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. I was only 18. when Two of my brother's 30 years old friends came looking for him at our house. He was not home but they decided to come in anyway. They asked me if I knew when he would come back. I really had no idea.

They asked me if I was bored and alone, and in fact I was. The days were very hot and I didn't feel like going out much. I told them they could amuse me if they wanted to. I flirted with them like a little slut and told them I was horny.

Rocco said there was 2 of them, but I certainly didn't mind. There was plenty of me to go around for both of them. I just needed to be fucked hard, and I wanted it badly.

I took them to my parents' bedroom. I slowly undressed as I danced around the room in slow provocative circles. At first I showed just enough to tease them with quick flashes of my tiny pink nipples. Then I took off all my clothes. Rocco and Chris quickly undressed as well. I saw their cocks for the first time. They were both erect and just waiting to fuck my pussy, or my mouth, or anything else I would give them. I like it hard and rough, I insisted.

I started to suck Rocco's cock. I was down on my knees, licking it all the way around, and sliding my tongue down the length of his shaft to his balls. It tasted soooooo sweet I almost came instantly.

Chris was stroking his cock just looking at us. He lay down below me and started to lick my pussy as he was stroking his cock. He was biting my swollen clit, fingering me with 3 fingers and using his other hand to stroke his cock. I was sucking very hard on Rocco's cock, and occasionally biting the tip of it with playful little nibbles. He was moaning and so was I. I was begging for more as Chris wanted to stop. Rocco started to fuck my mouth really hard.

The movement of his hips really turned me on. I let out a scream as my pussy was rammed by Chris. I was on my back now. Chris slid his cock into my pussy and fucked me harder and harder. I screamed more loudly, begging him not to stop. Rocco was rubbing my clit as Chris fucked me hard. I never wanted this to stop.

Rocco maneuvered himself above me and put his dick between my huge tits. He began fucking my tits and moaning. I would lick his cock when it was close enough to my mouth. Chris fucked me hard. 'You little dirty slut! Your pussy feels soooooo, goooood! "I never wanna stop fucking you," he screamed. "Mooooooore, more, more. Fuck me hard, I'm begging you fuck me hard!" I begged.

Rocco was fucking my tits. Having these two guys on me was amazing. I was their slut. Chris's balls tightened and I could tell he was about to come. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and came to my mouth, and Rocco did the same. They both came in my mouth, stroking their sperm into my mouth. I swallowed all of their hot milky sperm.

I told them I still want to have another orgasm. They started to lick my pussy and my ass. They took turns fingering my pussy and my asshole, and rubbing my tits. I was well served. I was begging for more as I started to cum. They were licking my juices pouring out of my pussy. Finally we fell exhausted.

We repeated the fuck 3 more times before my brother came home and found us having coffee on the porch. I left them to talk about their work and went out with my friends. The same evening I fucked another guy in the toilet of the bar I went to, my hunger for sex was huge. Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Threesome My Brother Friends and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment