Friday, November 26, 2010

Free sex stories Desi Sex With Aunty Neelam

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Desi Sex With Aunty Neelam, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. I am Raj from Bangalore I am 27 year old. I want to share my first experience which i had with my aunt in my native. Her name is Neelam she is a school teacher. We used to stay in one house with Aunt, uncle, grandmother and their two child’s. Aunt was of 35 age with good looking personality.

One day we had function in one of my relatives house in the evening and we need to go there as uncle was about to travel outstation on the same day due to some important work. Myself and aunt was suppose to go there by evening as there 2 children’s went to relatives house with grandmother morning itself. I went to drop uncle to railway station and aunt told me that she will be ready till i come back. I came back and we started proceeding towards our relatives house which was 5-6 kms from our place.

We reached there by 7 pm and we were there for almost 4 hours. Once the function got over aunty told me that children’s are going stay there itself with grandmother and we started coming back on 2 wheeler while coming back aunty kept her hand on my shoulder and i was feeling erotic and after some time she kept her hand on my thighs suddenly i was shock and my dick wake up and it became like 9 inches hard rod and within 5 min we came back home.

Once we came back home I was watch TV and in bedroom aunty changed her dress and came to TV room she was wearing yellow Saree and red transparent blouse from which i can see her white bra. I was still in the mood of having aunty hand on my thighs. After some time aunty told me that her body was paining. She asked me to help her in pressing her body in other way we can say massaging. I said ok .

No one will ever miss this chance. She came and lying keeping her head on my thighs then i kept my both hand on her head and started to caressing it. She closed her eyes and relaxed i was giving a slow and gentle massage on her head I must have really gave pleasure to her. I pressed her head with my fingers to relive pain. I was massaging or more than 10-15 min. She must have enjoyed it.

She told me to do it on her neck also and started pressing her neck for some time giving slow pressures on her spinal on neck. I also massaged her shoulders, but not fully since her blouse was covering. I was continuing it. Then she was told that she will seat on chair. She said to go on wit her back, she took her hairs to front, her was not fully visible her blouse covered the area between hip and neck. The portion just below neck was gaining my massage her back blouse pat was stained with oil due the hairs then I came down to the region behind her hip I put my hand on it and massaged it.

My finger tip touched her hip some time while caressing her back. During my first touch on her with my finger tip she slightly shook her body and sat erect. I pressed the bones with my fingers for relieving pain. This was my first experience touching a lady ; my cock was already troubling me inside my underwear, requesting to release it. She was wearing a bra; the straps were visible through her blouse. While I was doing my caressing on her back and back bone I was really staring on both the side of her hip and small folds in it.

Then suddenly her pallu dropped, she was shutting her eyes I can’t see her front parts since I was behind her. She said to come back to her neck. Wow that was a good chance I was daring at her cleaves and projecting breasts, . She then took her both hands to shoulders and pulled the sleeves of the blouse to her arms slightly not fully crossing her elbow revealing her remaining shoulders along wit her bra straps inside it. Wow sex devil was playing in my mind reflecting on my penis erecting. She asked me go on with remaining part of her shoulders.

I was massaging her shoulders with both my hands tightly and loosely applying pressures. It must have really relaxed her. She was shutting her eyes and experiencing the massage.
She then ask me to go on to my blouse at the back and unzip it.” Said wit her eyes in closed position. Then I saw at the front I un hooked it. It opened as like a door opens the she said to press on the left out part.

She asked me to wait a minute and lied down on the chair showing her back towards me. I was massaging the whole back. There was a disturbance, the bra strap holding the bra. I ran my hands over it while I was caressing her back. She: “unhook it, let it be free”. I unhooked it and it flew since it was elastic. The impression of the tight strap was on the skin. I gently caressed over the impression with my finger tip. I putted my hand on her back and ran my both hands top to bottom then I touched her hip on both sides and pressed it softly and caressed it some shakes were on the body.

I was in extreme pleasure experiencing spongy hips and I inserted my fingers into the folds. She must be enjoying this very much. She remained with her eyes in closed position and enjoying. She carefully removed her blouse and put it down with leaving her bra. She done it lying in same position, her bra was covering even the side views. She stretched out her hand. She unhooked her bra and remained with her eyes closed. I took my right hand to her left breast and touched the base. I pushed it upwards from the base with my fingers.

I did it again enjoying its movement. I started massaging the breast from the base area. I was pressing her boob with my both hands it was fleshy and very sexy. I screwed it slightly from the base and softly caress it. I drew slow circles over the boobs. She was very much enjoying. She griped the chair very tightly due to excitement. She was biting her lips and left a very low hissing sound. I just circled over and over and I touched her nipple. I saw her nipple was erecting. With my index finger I drew circles over her breast.

I drew many figures over her breast circles, straight line….many slowly and gently. She remained with her hands out stretched griping the chair tightly. Her breath speed increased. I hold her breast with both the hands and pressed it, making her nipple protruding out. I then shook the breast lustfully; I was jerking it up and down. This time I started to squeeze it strongly I was pressing her breast strongly. She said Raj careful it’s slightly paining… it is soft”. Then I made it slow. I finished her left jug.

Then I took her right jug in same way and I done all the things as done to her left breast. Then I myself went to her thighs and started to massage it. She unhooked her petticoat and asked me to pull it down. I pulled it down and took it out. She was wearing a white panty. Her full fleshy thigh was now in my hand. I saw that perfect triangle covered by her panty. Her panty was fully wet. I kept my both hands in her both the thigh.

I started from her knee and massaged it thoroughly up to her crotch then running my finger up to her waist. I can feel myself wet, my cock was dripping my lust was growing and growing. My underwear was very much tightened by my erect dick. I was strongly massaging her thighs. I desired to enjoy her navel again. So one hand was massaging her thigh and another was circling her navel. I inserted my finger into her navel; I was finger fucking her navel.

It was really giving great pleasures to both of us. She had really a great finger fuck on her navel. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and I started kissing her on her lips to which she responded immediately and locked ourselves in a deep smooch for over five minutes. We both were exploring each other mouth with the tongue and I was pressing her round boobs from my hand. She was moaning in pleasure with the touch of my hand and she was pushing herself towards me to let me feel her silky body.

I started rubbing her breasts and nipples I was kissing her all the way on her lips, neck, nipples, breasts her stomach. I was going mad. She started rubbing her hand on my penis from above my jeans. I was getting excited by mere touch of her. She was looking real hot and was ready to give the pleasure of my lifetime. I was busy sucking her nice tits one by one and was pressing the other one by my hand and at the same time I was rubbing her pussy from the top of the panty. She was making sexy sounds which were making me crazier.

She was pushing her breasts in my mouth and was holding my head tightly on her breasts. Slowly I went lower to her navel point and started licking it and removed her tight panties. She was fully naked before me. Her pussy was clean shaved. It was my first time to her pussy bare without any hairs on it. This view made me feel thirsty for the juices. I straight went below and started licking the pussy and also at the same time I was fingering her cunt. I was touching her g spot with my tongue and was putting my figures deep into her vagina.

The deep I went into her vagina the more ohm aloof she was doing. She was enjoying my licking and started pushing her pussy in my mouth. My aunt was fully aroused and was holding my head with her both hands and was pushing my head between her two legs and was making erotic sounds which were taking me feeling like in paradise. The aroma of her pussy was driving me nuts and I was eating her pussy with full passion. Never before in my life had I enjoyed licking pussy so much.

The movement of her thighs at the touch of my tongue was sending shivers down my body and my dick was erected. My aunt has a magical powers and she enjoys foreplay to the fullest. She was enjoying it. I licked her anus also at the same time. Her skin is too soft and toned that one cannot take his eyes away. My mouth and tongue began tasting and stimulating her flesh, all around the tit; around the nipple and underneath the little mound of flesh; over and around the aureole. I was also talking on her flesh, in between my kisses and mine licks, ”

Baby you’re so good. Mmmmm, so delicious. I going to taste you baby. I’ve been wanting to taste you for so long.” She was pushing harder at my head. She wanted my mouth on her, to bring her to the heights of pleasure. She thrust her hips violently upward to meet the object of her pleasure and her hands clutched fiercely at the back of my head, pushing me into her. Her body was on fire as my hands and mouth worked her young body to a fever pitch. She felt spasms shooting through her. “Raj oooohhhh my oooohh.”

Her body was involuntarily fucking up at my face and hands, and I had all I could do to keep my mouth glued up into her as I sucked up all of her goodness. Our mouths worked in desperation upon each other. Our hands were clutching and suddenly my prick reached the entrance of her pussy’s hole. As the tip pushed past the soft moistened pussy lips aunty gasped. Her mouth opened wider still, engulfing my tongue as saliva passed freely and frantically between us. I was too far-gone to be nice.

With all of my power I thrust fiercely, entering deep into my aunt’s womb. I then felt the resistance in her cunt and slowly and steadily pushed with all my force to gain access to the inner grounds of her cunt. “aaaaa nnngggggghhh” she shrieked. My hand went down between us and touched her cunt and my prick, she could feel lots of moist feeling on her fingers, she brought her hand up to look and saw it filled with cum. “Ohhhhhh nnnnnngggggg.” my aunt’s cunt was causing me the most magnificent feeling of pleasure that I had ever experienced.

Again I thrust deep into her and I felt her hot legs grab around mine as she grunted and pushed herself up to meet me. “Fuck me Raj, do me, its good gooood ohhhh you’re in me I feel ooooo” my hands had moved under her shoulders and mine body began pounding into her. My aunt was hotly meeting thrust for thrust as her mind and body were imploding. Suddenly her hands moved from mine head and grabbed at mine lower back with all of the force that she could muster, as she continued fucking and writhing beneath him.

Her cunt muscles seemed to swallow me deep into her and clutch mine cock in a grip. I was about to cum and I had to pull out. “Ohhhh baby I have to stop. I’m gonna cum.” Then every ounce of power that she had was holding me into her. Our mouths parted. I couldn’t believe the wild frenetic uttering’s coming from within my aunt’s. I was pounding deep within her and my cock began shooting in forceful spurts into my aunt’s wild cunt. Her legs and arms clutched tightly around me.

“Meeeee oooooooo oh yeah!”

“Cummmmm ooooooooo,” I faded.

Finally her muscles relaxed as my last draining drops squeezed out into her. I then collapsed softly upon mine aunt’s sweat-laden body as we both struggled to catch our breaths. After a couple of minutes me managed to whisper, “You were great aunty. Really great.”

“You too… Wow.” she said

We both were enjoying. My aunt was getting hornier again and she was in full mood in enjoying incest with me. She took my dick in her hand and started fondling it. She plays with the dick in a very romantic way. She started jerking mine dick and then she started sucking me. Oh my god I was in the seventh sky. I was controlling myself as I was about to explode. I took her by her hairs and started pressing her head and started mouth fucking her. She was sucking my shaft and at the same time was fondling my balls and was putting her fingers in my anus.

I was enjoying. I was screaming she took my balls in her mouth and sucked them. It was becoming impossible for me to control myself. I was caressing her breasts her erected brown tits. I was rubbing my hands on her face her lips. With both hands I was pressing her boobs. And all of a sudden I exploded my cum on her face. She cleaned my dick and started sucking it again. She was trying to take almost pleasure in the hole night.

I was standing up and she was sucking my dick. I was pressing her tits with my hands. She is very much experienced in fondling the dick. I got an erection within five minutes and was willing to fuck her. But she came on my top and guided my penis into her vagina and started humping on me. Her pussy is so much tight that it was holding my dick from muscles of her pussy. I was pressing her boobs and was sucking her nipples and was biting them with my teeth’s.

She was also smooching me in between. We both were enjoying French kiss. She was pumping me harder and I was pressing her buttocks and was putting my finger in her back hole. She was increasing her speed and was making sexy sounds ohhhhhhh aahhhhhh and all that. We both did in standing position. Then came the jerks of the lifetime. She made me sit on the seat and she stood up and held the rope of the upper breath and took my penis in her vagina and started pumping my dick vigorously.

She was master at sex and was making out full of the time and was enjoying, her face was glowing in reddish color. She made me come inside her as she reached the orgasm. After that we sat for few minutes fully naked. I was rubbing her back and she was fondling my dick. She again sucked me and put my penis in between her boobs. Then she smooch me for fifteen minutes.

She masturbated me along with sucking my nipples. We both enjoyed till morning. Now I am in mad love with her. And she also cooperates with me whenever we get chance. Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Desi Sex With Aunty Neelam and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment