Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free sex stories Threesome A Great Welcome Home

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Threesome A Great Welcome Home, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. Damn it, my husband just called to say he'd be late coming home from work. I'm so horny and I wanted him to come home and satisfy my needs, I'd been thinking naughty things about him all day. Thoughts of him fucking me filled my mind and I couldn't wait any longer. Right there in the living room I took my robe off and starting rubbing my thighs... imagining that my hands were his hands. I worked my way up to my clit in slow, wet circles so warm the sensation was amazing. I was playing with myself for so long I was on the verge of coming.


My heart was pounding so hard I didn't hear the door open. I couldn't take it anymore. I started rubbing even harder, and I felt so wet I couldn't think of anything else. I started coming hard, hot cum poured out of me and I screamed with pleasure. I opened my eyes for a moment to see my gorgeous husband standing with another handsome man in the doorway. I was so embarrassed but I couldn't stop coming; it felt too good. The men just stood there watching me have an amazingly hot orgasm. Finally it subsided and I had no idea what to do with the two men, both supporting huge erections.


My husband walked slowly towards me. I started to apologize but before I could finish, he was licking my clit. He started with a flat tongue, moving slowly, then he focused on my clit. It felt too good for me to stop him even though I knew his friend was still in the room. I managed to look over to see his friend (Jim as I later found out) jerking himself off nearby. I motioned for him to come over and I replaced his hand with my mouth. My husband Kyle was devouring my clit and as I took Jim into my mouth, I started to come hard. I squirted into my husband’s mouth and he lapped it up eagerly. I moaned loudly onto Jim’s cock just as he couldn't hold it any more and exploded into my mouth.


I could tell my husband was dying to come, so I shoved him down on the couch and sat on his cock so that he could play with my ass and Jim could play with me. Jim bent down between my and my husband’s legs and began licking. I bounced up and down on my husband while Jim licked both my clit and my husband’s cock. My orgasm came on so suddenly I screamed loudly as I came into Jim’s mouth. It was more than he could contain and I spilled hot cum all over my husband’s cock. He cried that he was about to come, so I quickly hopped off and sucked him off until he jerked into my mouth.


I don't know how, but I was still horny. My husband was pretty spent, so I jumped on Jim’s cock and rode him as hard as I could. He came quickly and vigorously. I went up to his face and sat over his tongue. He flicked my clit as his own cum and my husband’s flowed into his mouth. I started to grind my hips onto his face more and more until I started to orgasm again. I came hard in his mouth while looking into my husband’s eyes. Finally spent, I lay down on the couch. Jim got dressed and left and my husband lay down next to me. “By the way,” he said, “that was Jim.” Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Threesome A Great Welcome Home and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment