Friday, November 26, 2010

Free sex stories Threesome Rock Concert in Pittsburgh

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Threesome Rock Concert in Pittsburgh, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. I just love Tom Petty! His concerts are always the best. Everyone is so mellow and high. There is hardly ever a fight and very few assholes. When I heard he was coming to Pittsburgh I couldn't wait to get my tickets. I didn't care at all where I sat as long as I got to go. The concert date was set for mid July. My friend Erin and I became more impatient as the date got closer.

Finally the day came!! We packed up a cooler, rolled a couple of joints and headed on down the road. The parking lot was already full of drunken hippies by the time we arrived. As soon as we parked, I opened the trunk and got out a bottle of wine. Erin and I took turns chugging it down. We knew that we would pay 6.00 a beer once we got in the concert gates and we didn't have much money. We hung around at the car for a while drinking our wine and listening to Tom Petty on the radio. Erin lit a joint and passed it to me. I felt my mind relax, and begin to drift off with the first toke. Every now and then a couple of guys would walk by and check out Erin and I. There were some interesting looking men around, but I wasn't really looking for that kind of a good time. Sometimes I just like to party. Anyhow, after we acquired a nice little buzz we wandered on down to the main gate. After showing the contents of my purse and handing over my ticket we were allowed to enter.

Our tickets were for grass seats which means you sit on your ass in the grass. I kind of like grass because your not so confined, and you can walk around more. There was an opening band playing when we picked our piece of dirt to stand on. Erin's eyes were blood shot and she had a big grin on her face. Just as night fell Tom Petty hit the stage. I jumped up and down with excitement! I screamed and cheered! I was so happy to see him again. I sometimes feel like he is playing just for me. His every word stimulates me deep in my soul.

As the concert when on Erin and I drank more and more beer. This causes me to be unusually outgoing. I began talking to a young girl standing behind us. She was a little intoxicated as well. Before long her and I had our arms around each other, and were dancing around. She introduced me to the man she was with as John. I introduced her to Erin. She told me her name was Henna. Henna explained that John was her father. He was awfully young looking to have a daughter her age, I thought. John and I hit it off right away. He was as good-looking, and as much fun as Henna! My stomach got all-woozy when John put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. I was nervous but I wanted him badly!


After the concert John walked Erin and I to our car. There was so much traffic to get out of the parking lot, we decided to hang around and have one more beer. Erin was really drunk at this point. I unlocked the car and she laid down in the back seat. John wanted to go for a walk and check on his van. John’s daughter Henna was sitting on the hood when we arrived at the van. John put on the tape player and we all got in the van. Henna sat in the long seat in the back. Every now and then, Henna would reach up and play with my hair. A couple of times she pulled it to her face and sniffed it. I guess she must have really enjoyed the way my hair smelled.


After a few minutes John got out and went to find a place to pee. Henna quickly moved up front and took John’s seat behind the wheel. She began rambling on about her mother and what an asshole she was. Henna confided in me that her father had trouble finding the right woman. Apparently Henna had decided that I might be the right choice for her Dad. After a few minutes his daughter leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were soft and warm. As Henna pulled her lips away from mine, she looked me in the eyes and smiled. "You are the one," she said. Then she began to gently massage my right nipple. Strangely enough, I found myself as attracted to her as I was to her father. There was something mysterious, and intriguing that attracted me to each of them in different ways.


We were abruptly interrupted when John came back. Henna slid back into the back seat and John took his place up front. In my mind, I began to mischievously ponder the possibility of fucking both John and his gorgeous daughter. Was the thought of it, however appealing it was a realistic venture? Then I considered how much I had to drink. Might I be doing something I would not do if I weren’t drinking. Would it be something I would regret tomorrow, I asked myself. Maybe, I answered myself. I should go back to the car now...or maybe not. John leaned towards me he tightly held onto my hair and urged my face towards his. Then he kissed me on the lips. His kiss was urgently passionate and his breathing was erratic. John slid his hand up under my top and squeezed my right tit tightly. "I want you tonight," he exclaimed with a glazed look in his eyes. I leaned over and kissed him again. It was a long kiss and our tongues mingled with each other’s. By the time it was over he had my top and my bra pulled up over my heaving breasts. John took my hand and pulled me up over onto his lap.


I looked in the back seat to see what Henna was doing. She was watching us with a smile, and she gave me the thumbs up. John's lips moved down to my breasts. His soft lips slipped over my left nipple. John sucked it into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and savored the moment. Then he gave my right nipple the same treatment. John sucking on my breasts was making me really horny. I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of me. I rubbed the back of his head to make sure his lips stayed in place. Then he slid his hand down my body, and slipped it between my legs. He began petting my aroused pussy over my jean shorts. I spread my legs to grant him full access to my inner thighs. I could feel his boner mounting under my ass. Suddenly a voice from the back reminded us that we were not alone.


"Why can't yins come back here?" asked Henna. "You'd have more room," she insisted. John went to the back of the van and laid out a blanket. His daughter quickly sat down beside him on it. "Come on," he said with a grin and a wave. I made my way back to the blanket and sat down. John put his hand on the back of my head and his daughters. He pushed our faces together and asked us to kiss. This time Henna slipped her tongue into my mouth it encircled and flirted with mine. John had his hands on my tits and was pulling at my shirt. John instructed Henna to take off my shirt. I gazed into her beautiful green eyes as she lifted my top up over my head. John quickly removed my bra from behind. John laid me down on the floor and kissed me, while his daughter began unbuttoning my shorts. John's daughter pulled my shorts down over my feet. "You're going to let my Daddy fuck you," she said.


I had gone too far to turn back. John licked my nipples and began sliding his tongue down my body. He slipped over my belly ring and down to my shaved pussy. He started to give me long hard licks up and down the length of my slit. It felt so awesome! My legs spread like butter without me even noticing. Henna was kissing me, and sucking my nipples while her father tasted my cunt. Then John slipped a finger into my hot twat. He fucked me with his finger as he sucked my clitoris into his mouth. I was squealing with pleasure. John spread my knees farther apart and dipped his tongue deep inside of me. I was almost ready to cum but I didn't want to. I wanted him to fuck me first. Henna watched as her father made a meal out of me. "Can I taste that Daddy?" his daughter asked politely. John moved up beside me and kissed me on the lips. I could taste myself on his tongue as he slipped it into my mouth.


Henna quickly took over where John had left off. She began licking and sucking on my clitoris. I was pleasantly surprised that Henna was so experienced at eating pussy. I began panting and rocking my hips as Henna sucked my clitoris in and out of her mouth. Then John took off his pants and got on his knees in front of me. The girth of his cock was awesome much more than I had expected. I could barely slip my lips down over it. I got my mouth around the head of it and slid my lips down his shaft. He tasted great! It was so exciting having John's cock in my mouth, while his sweet daughter Henna had my clitoris in hers. What more could a girl ask for... I had never done anything like that before. It was pure heaven!


I sucked John’s cock so deep into my throat I almost gagged. I pulled it in and out of my mouth savoring little drops of pre-cum. I jacked him off with my hand while I sucked on the head of his cock. I anxiously awaited the huge load of semen from deep within his balls.


Suddenly, his daughter hit the right spot with her tongue and I went off!! My legs shook and humped her mouth with my snatch. I moaned with pleasure as a strong orgasm took over my body. Henna dipped her tongue deep inside of me and devoured my girl juices from my wet pussy.


Then John pulled his cock from my mouth and asked Henna to move. He slid his body between my thighs and laid on top of me. I grabbed for his cock and began to guide it into my tight hole. John's cock was so big around I had a hard time working it inside of me. I spread my legs wide and wrapped my legs around his back. John rocked his hips with a constant rhythm. I heaved my hips up to meet his thrusts as he bore deep into me I moaned as John’s cock slid in and out of my sticky hole. John sighed as he slipped a little deeper inside of me. His cock was so big it felt like he might split me open. I began to a feel another orgasm bubbling inside of me.


Henna watched as her father fucked me hard and fast. Our lovemaking was so intense the van was beginning to rock.. John's swollen cock dipped in and out of me as began to suck and nibble on his ear. John's breathing sped up as his rhythm quickened even more. I had one hand snugly on each of his ass cheeks pulling him towards me with each thrust of his hips. I could feel John’s cock pressing against the inner walls of my pussy and I was ready to explode.

Suddenly, John let out a loud moan and buried his fat cock so deep inside of me it hurt and I let out a scream. I could feel his cock throbbing as it spit spurts of hot cum inside of me. That was all I needed!! A second later I was screaming, and bucking. I rocked my hips violently as a second orgasm took over my body. John lay on top of me for a few minutes while we gained our composure. I hope I see John again at the next concert he is a real family man :) Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Threesome Rock Concert in Pittsburgh and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment