Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free sex stories lesbian Mary and Taite

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories lesbian Mary and Taite, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. My first interview with a fellow student, she tells the story of her first time with another woman.
“Hello? Caitlin?” A young woman asks, looking rather uneasy.

“Yeah, that’s me,” I reply. I stand and shake her hand, smiling. “Are you here about my poster?” The woman nods and takes the seat opposite mine, I take out a tape recorder and begin recording.

“I don’t, I don’t want anyone else to know about this...”

“Don’t worry, this is only for us.”

“…okay, so where should I start?”

“Tell me a bit about yourself, what’s your name?”

“Well, let’s just say my name’s Taite…”

“Okay Taite, what do you want to tell me about?”

“It was a few years ago, when I was sixteen. It was actually the first time I had sex with another woman.”

“I see, do you consider yourself a lesbian now or do you think you’re bisexual?”

“I’m a lesbian.”

“Okay, if you start with a bit of background information and then start the story.”

“Sure, okay I was a bit of a delinquent back then, all the boys liked me and I got on well with the popular girls so I spent most of my time hanging out with them and, whenever we had some, we’d skip a lesson or two to do some weed.

“Anyway, this one we got caught with about an ounce between us and we all got pulled in by some senior teachers. They split us up so we couldn’t confer and I got sat in the photocopy room with this woman called Mary. She was a cold bitch but I can still see her vividly, she had like shoulder-length hair -black- and she was a bit bigger than me. She wasn’t fat but I mean she was built and she was a good few years older than me, probably about twenty-five…”

Mary and Taite

“Explain yourself,” Mary barked, sitting the young, scared looking, blond down on a chair.

“What? It’s just a bit of weed,” Taite replied.

“It’s illegal you stupid brat, or do you think you’re above the law because you’re oh so pretty and the boys all think you’re super cute?” Mary snapped.

“No…”

“Really?”

“No, I don’t care what people think of me. I just like getting high every now and then.” Mary smiled slightly at this; she wiped a lock of hair from her face and looked into Taite’s eyes.

“Do you have a boyfriend?"

“What?”

“You heard.”

“No.”

"Girlfriend?"

"...No."

"Do your friends know?"

"That I'm single? Of course."

"No, that you're gay."

"Oh..."

"You haven’t answered my question.”

“Yeah, no, they don’t know...”

“Do you think I’m attractive?”

“…a bit, I guess yeah. What does this have to d-?”

“Up!”

“What?”

“Get up.” Taite stood and without warning, Mary took hold of her firmly, aggressively, and pushed her into the stationary cupboard. They kissed furiously as Mary unbuttoned Taite’s school blouse and ripped off her tie, revealing Taite’s firm breasts encased within a white bra. Taite grinned, becoming self-conscious about being exposed in front of an older woman however, Mary had barely noticed this as she unhooked Taite’s bra. She kissed her breasts and nibbled at her areolas playfully.

Taite let out a soft giggle as Mary ran her fingers across her bare, flat, stomach and down to her trousers. Taite seized up anxiously as Mary unbuttoned them, stooped low and slipped them (along with her underwear) down to the floor. She inspected Taite’s sex carefully and enjoyed the feel of the beautifully trimmed hair against her lips. Mary parted Taite’s legs, sliding her tongue gradually against her clitoris and savouring the taste of her sensual juices. After only a few seconds, she heard the satisfying sound of Taite’s first tiny whimper of gratification, her anxiety overridden by lust and excitement.

Mary continued flicking her tongue at Taite’s clitoris and occasionally slid it into the vaginal opening; tasting small trickles of bliss as she did this. Taite closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the sensations that Mary was letting her experience, sensations she had never realised could feel so good. She began letting out quiet moans and soft grunts, surprised by how quickly she found herself slipping into the warm embrace of an orgasm. Mary gave her clitoris one last vigorous rub with her tongue and as if on command, Taite climaxed. It hit her at the base of her spine and shot a hot, pleasurable jolt throughout her body. Within seconds, Taite was left panting, slumped against several shelves and unable to think clearly.

Mary wasn’t satisfied with this however and without so much as a moment’s rest, she took hold of Taite and turned her around to face the shelves. She pushed her index finger into Taite‘s slight form and took care to open her up fully before slipping a second finger inside. Taite groaned as Mary began to thrust her fingers in and out slowly. She retracted them almost completely from Taite’s vagina and pushed them back inside as deep as possible. Mary did this slowly for several minutes and held Taite’s blond locks tightly as she shuddered and moaned uncontrollably.

Mary ran her tongue down Taite’s lower back and along the curve of her bum as she fingered her more forcefully. Taite could barely contain herself as Mary began circling her anus with her tongue; Taite gripped the shelves tightly and let out loud cries of joy. She could feel her second climax coming as Mary pleasured her sex, and licked her anus, more vigorously than ever. Taite screamed loudly and gasped for air, her knees buckled under the sensation of her orgasm. Mary took hold of her and pulled Taite to her feat, without a word she handed Taite her discarded clothes and made it clear that she was no longer interested in the half-naked teenager. Hurt and extremely confused, Taite pulled on her underwear and trousers and buttoned her blouse back up. She rushed out of the closet and out of the photocopy room, tears streaming down her eyes.

“Did you ever see her again?” I ask looking into Taite’s sad, remorseful eyes.

“Yeah, she strung me along for quite a long time. She promised me that she loved me but I found out, in my last year, that she was married. She was such an amazing person when she wanted to be but I kinda knew that she was using me,” Taite said, giving a final -weak- smile as she stands to leave.

“Did you ever do weed after that?”

“No…never touched the stuff after that. I found Mary to be a more…rewarding vice.”
Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories lesbian Mary and Taite and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment