Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free sex stories Threesome A Couple's Hospitality I Couldn't Pass Up

Free Sex Stories Today's is about Free sex stories Threesome A Couple's Hospitality I Couldn't Pass Up, who would you like, because it is very sexy and exciting and all are free sex stories. Also you can find all of Sexy, adult, xxx and Erotic Story just for you. My imagination hadn’t prepared me for his alluring dimpled smile, sultry voice, and masterful flirtation. I was led into a room of exploration and fun. When I opened the door my eyes focused on his rare masculine form. The voluptuous long haired blonde diving hungrily at his cock. Up and down with vengeance satisfying her oral desires. My immediate attention focused on her mouth thoroughly enjoying all of your manhood. I kneeled down in front to experience the same oral fixation she was indulgent on. Our tongues rolling across his cock barely touching one another. She was eager to let me enjoy the smooth lines of his cock as my mouth was soulfully there to fuck. His cock merging in and out of my mouth with smooth acceleration. Our bodies touching, tasting, desiring one another. We moved rhythmically with one another. Every part of my skin aching to be consumed. My silk nightie falling silently down below my shoulders exposing my breasts and perky nipples. The voluptuous blonde rubbing her fingertips over my nipples as her mouth soon followed.

I felt his hands upon my legs opening them to my most vulnerable possession. He met me with one nibble of my clit as I was quickly, desirably his. He teased and taunted and took over my clit. My body completely at both of their wills. Feeling a second pair of hands traveling down my body my emotions and body were on a roller coaster high. Feeling a second mouth touching me, teasing me and taking me to higher heights. Her fingers teasing me as I felt the tips of her nails. It was so hot.

She whispered, “Am I hurting you?” But my wetness told a different story. The attention was then taken back on the blonde. She laid beside me and my hands guided and teased across her body. My mouth covered her nipples as I sucked one and he was sucking the other. It was almost rhythmical as my hand slipped between her legs. I found her clit and teased it with my fingertips… back and forth I soon moved between her legs… spreading her pussy. I soon found her love tunnel and slid my index finger inside. Working it back and forth teasing her as my thumb circled around her clit. She was moaning louder and it was exciting me to no end. My fingers moving faster and faster. I could feel him behind me playing with my ass, torturing me with his tongue. Leaning in to her pussy I blew on it as I finger fucked her until I couldn’t stand it anymore and then backed away so he could have his way with her and I could watch every explicit detail.

He soon found his way between her legs and buried his face between her thighs. Feasting on her my eyes couldn’t look away as I watched him nibbling and sucking all of her over and over again. He then sat up on the bed and entered her in a quick swift motion. I watched and listened to her moaning as he motioned himself in and out picking up the pace as she grabbed her ankles pushing him further inside of her. I was touching myself in my mind… consumed by everything I was watching… the pure rawness in both their faces. He pounded her and her face and body loved every minute. Then he had her on her belly and took her from behind.

My hand reached underneath her as I found her clit again as he was slamming in and out of her. I then took a candle and as he fucked her from behind poured it all over her back, watching her body jump as the warm wax touched her, seeing it trail down her back. I moved back to my spot and continued watching them… my body warm all over as they enjoyed every inch of each other. Sitting there watching them not making a peep. My body begging for me to touch it.

When they were finished they came back in front of me. We both leaned over and I took him back again in my mouth as her mouth covered his balls, feeling every hard thrusting inch invading my mouth hard and fast. Hands roaming everywhere, it was a garden of lust. I found myself back on the bed, my nipples teased unmercifully as he took charge of them biting them, enticing them until they were hard as a rock. Then I closed my eyes and felt the hot wax dripping down on them. It was so hot… he spread my legs again and took me forcefully with his mouth, his hands gripping my thighs on the edge of the bed… my body aching from the pure sensations. I tried sliding up a little and he quickly let me know he was in charge as he grabbed my thighs and held me for his entree. I could hear her feasting again on his cock. Warm sensation after warm sensation filled my body as I shook from the raw enjoyment. He then stood in front of her and me and took two of his fingers, sucking on them quickly and burying them again against my clit. Taking his other hand he sucked his other 2 fingers and found her happy place as well. There we stood as he had us at his fingertips, biting, kissing, touching, feeling every unadulterated passion. My legs grew weak and I leaned over and asked to ride him. He agreed with a smile. He lay on the bed, his body glistened like a perfect sculpture as I mounted him. Taking the head of it I slid it into me enjoying every sweet hard inch as it was buried inside of me. Moving my hips back and forth I felt him tense up and explode like a rocket as my body tensed up and I came with him. Teasing him as he lay there feeling his cock go soft after what seemed an eternity. It was definitely a night to remember. Shortly after I lay in the other bed pretending to fall asleep and I heard the two of them in the bed playing and teasing again. I was peeking until I decided to let them finish this one on their own without an audience. Hope you enjoyed this Free Sex Stories Article. Happy reading Free sex stories Threesome A Couple's Hospitality I Couldn't Pass Up and happy exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment